Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Trust the Choreographer

The past few weeks have been filled with friends and family visits. I spent today with my mom and tomorrow a good friend arrives to spend the night so we can prepare for the women's conference scheduled in less than three weeks.

I have been trying to put together my message for the first night. The conference theme is wrapped around One Thousand Gifts. This is not a huge meeting, perhaps a gathering of fifty. Fifty women, mothers, daughters, sisters, friends. All coming with needs and hurts and expectations.

Nothing fits. The words I have already put to paper are empty. I long to bring these women into a God encounter. I want Him myself.

My subject is to be trust.

"Trusting God is my most urgent need." Ann Voskamp

Mine, too.

No comments: