Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Close of Summer

Autumn snuck up on me this year. I was busy traveling back and forth to get my granddaughter ready for school and  to camping weekends with my family that I barely noticed. It wasn't until this past weekend when once again I headed to southern Maine that I began to notice how much the trees had turned.
I can hardly believe that my blog has been so neglected, but then so has my health and my house.
I keep saying when this is over or that...then I can slow down. How many times have I heard others say those very words?
In light of all this I posted a pic of a terrific purchase  made on Monday- my new red electric tea kettle. It looks copper in the photo but it is bright red. I am going to go make a cup of tea and rest a bit. All my work is caught up today and the rest of the office work will wait until tomorrow. I am going to dig out my new copy of Artful Blogging, which hasn't even been opened and get re-inspired.

No comments: