Friday, August 6, 2010

Flashback for a Second

My hair has been the source of some anxiety this summer. I put off having it cut for months because I wasn't happy with it and it seemed to be getting thinner. Finally on a trip downstate I made an appointment with my sis-in-law's hairdresser and got it cut and colored a bit differently. 
This photo reminds me of my senior picture. I was wearing my hair in a similar cut the day I had them taken.
I almost regret not going to my class reunion tonight. almost, but not really. I'm happy with my life today and looking forward to the future. For some reason, I don't want to look back. I've done enough reflecting over this past winter as I read through old journals and now time to move on.

1 comment:

Heart2Heart said...

I can feel your pain and have been struggling with those very same issues regarding my hair for quite some time. I want something simple and easy like my life at this point.

Here is hoping that you are truly loving the new you and enjoying every minute of it.

Wanted to wish you a great weekend!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat