Monday, January 26, 2009

13 Things

I wasn't sure I was going to continue with this blog, but I am inspired today to chronicle another extravagant purse moment. Yesterday was my granddaughter's 13th birthday. She and her mother flew in from the balmy southwest to freezing temperatures for the occasion. It was worth it. My favorite moment in the day: all of my family was standing around the table as the Birthday Girl opened her gifts. Then she opened the card from her mom. It was entitled "13 Things I love about You." The homemade card had a pic of BG on the front with a crown on. Inside was the list of 13 things and BG proceeded to read them aloud. We all laughed and sighed with emotion as the list was read. They were so right on. What an amazing thing to have your parents know you so well and love you so much! It was a precious personal moment that BG shared with us all and one I will remember for a long while.

No comments: