Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Playing

I have been spending a lot of time on 2011 Memory Lane due to working on photo books for my grandchildren. Yesterday I completed #5 to which I give a big SIGH of relief.

This morning my life was already simplified because my gym trainer cancelled leaving me with extra time to sit before the Lord. I asked for a picture of what God is saying over me. He is a visual God :)
I saw myself sitting in a field of flowers as a child with Jesus but I kept turning into an adult wanting to get up and get busy.

I won't go into the details of all He showed me but the word attached to the picture was PLAY.
Play? Of all months, I don't have time for that.

The pics I have been working with came to mind. Ken & Lily laughing, playing, safe and free. What an incredible blessing!

Today is a sewing day but I took time to blog, which sometimes turns into work but is meant to be my playtime :)

What are some of the things you do to play and laugh and enjoy life?

No comments: