Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Let's Have Fun!

I am re-posting this pic from "Come Sit By My Fire" blog.
This post was so much fun and I thought it was time I added a little fun to the serious tone of my blog these days.

I have two closets in my old farmhouse.

One is a large walkin closet where I keep everything from Christmas decorations to old baby clothes, plus my clothes.

The other is a small one in my bedroom, which is the only completely remodeled room in the house. I wanted to leave out the closet because I wanted room for a chair and a bookcase. I was outvoted by my husband and the contractor, so sadly I compromised  and have regretted it ever since. Until yesterday, that is.

Now every time I open the door to the unfinished ( no they never completed it) closet I think, "Hmmm, what can I do with this space?"

Half the fun is the anticipation, don't you agree? 
Check it out
http://comesitbymyfire.blogspot.com/2011/03/why-dont-you.html 

No comments: