Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Morning Moments

Picture borrowed from The Paris Apartment. See my blog list on the right.

"His mercies are new every morning"

As I venture deeper into One Thousand Gifts, I am inspired, challenged, hopeful. The blog is not enough space to note "eucharisteo", giving of thanks. Last night in the midst of reading a chapter, I got out of bed and grabbed a notebook. My perfectionist tendency wants to keep all of my list in one neat little place. Nevertheless, I am moving through those restraints.

Thus, my numbers will no longer be chronological because they will meld with my red notebook on the table and my purple one in my purse.

Today, # 24 is first waking moments-praying promises, covering family, gratitude.

25. I love mornings with something to look forward to.
26. Sunshine in the mornings
27. The picture above- open doors, beauty, anticipation.

No comments: