Saturday, November 6, 2010

Healing Journey Continues

Since my last post it has been an up and down journey. My husband bounced back well , but my shortness of breath returned. Once again my trip to see my granddaughters was postponed. This time I was determined not to bow to discouragement. I decided to make the best of it. First of all, I emailed my "yada" sisters prayer group to ask for prayer. Then I spent the day reading, catching up on my Bible study, working on a project for christmas...

There are 6 of us in our prayer circle. Perhaps I'll tell the story of how God put us together at another time. We are all at different places in our lives, but our hearts are connected. So today I have posted a picture of Ann and Jo, two of the gals that I am so grateful for. Love you Barbie, Vicki and Steph.

No comments: